Easily create a stock transfer document and shift stock between your warehouses.
2. Receive stock into a specific warehouse
On purchase orders, you can specify the warehouse where you wish to receive the stock. When the purchase order is received it will direct the stock into that location.
3. Fulfill orders from a specific warehouse
On sales orders, you can specify the location you wish to send goods from. The stock from that location will automatically decrease when the sales order is fulfilled.
4. Bin locations
* This feature is only available with Advanced Warehousing You can track the locations of your variants in different warehouses, and print out Pick Lists once your orders reach the Shipping stage.
5. Sell on consignment
Set up a stock location and do a stock transfer to move stock into that consignment location. You can then create sales orders from that location.
6. Location Report
Select a warehouse or stock location and check its stock on hand, committed stock, last ordered stock, last purchased stock, inventory value, profit value, and profit margin.
7. Allow remote teams to collaborate
People working remotely in different warehouses and the head office can have access to the same up-to-date inventory information.
8. Restrict access to specific information for warehouse workers
Customize the access each team member can have to your inventory management system. For example, warehouse workers could mark purchase orders received, which would automatically update the system without manual errors, but wouldn’t be able to access supplier information.